Colorado Springs Domestic Violence Attorney
Providing Defense to Domestic Violence Allegations in Colorado
Have you been accused of domestic violence? If so, it is essential that
you act fast in order to protect your reputation and future. At Damascus
Road Law Group, you can find an experienced Colorado Springs domestic
violence attorney who provides tenacious, speedy defense that's backed by
real results and proven dedication.
Act fast to protect your future! Call our Colorado Springs domestic violence
lawyer today at (719) 354-2052 to
request a no-cost consultation.
Reasons to hire our firm:
- Proven results in & out of court
- Customized & creative defense
- Tenacious advocacy from start to finish
- 100% devoted to client satisfaction
trial-winning lawyer, Attorney Berry understands what it takes to expose errors the legal system
has made. When your future is on the line, do not wait to
see how you can overcome your charges.
Proven Results for All Types of Domestic Violence Cases
Domestic violence charges are not always brought on by an act of physical
violence. Colorado states that domestic abuse is an act, attempted act,
or threat of violence committed against someone with whom you have an
intimate relationship. An intimate relationship is defined as one with
a person you have lived with or are related to you by blood or marriage.
The following acts can be considered to be domestic violence:
- Acts of establishing control over someone else
- Acts of punishment, intimidation, or coercion
- Acts of instilling fear in another person
- Use of emotional or verbal abuse
- Revenge against a former or current partner
- Threatening or harassing phone calls
- Threatening to harm a person, a person's animals, or their property
Accused of domestic violence? Our Colorado Springs domestic violence attorney
Contact us today to start discussing your defense.